On So, 2017-02-19 at 16:30 +0000, Fa Be wrote:
> Excuse me, I mean the network traffic. I have a internet service with
> only 4GB per month, and I must use it carefully due to various needs.
> Minimal CD is the excellent option for people like me, Net Install is
> not good enough, because it need to internet and huge data for every
> install, but Minimal CD is similar to the Live DVD option, it can
> installed without limit on the number and does not need to internt.

FYI: I'm running a big squid cache, and everything (yum, mock, ...) is
configured to (a) use a fixed mirror and (b) use the squid as proxy.
That nicely avoids downloading the same packages over my slow internet
link again and again.  Works not only for fresh installs (use
inst.proxy=$uri), but for updates too.

cheers,
  Gerd