On to, 02 maalis 2017, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
On Thu, Mar 02, 2017 at 10:10:21AM +0200, Alexander Bokovoy wrote:
On ke, 01 maalis 2017, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> Greetings.
>
> Today we have retired fedorahosted.org.
>
> Please see the following wiki page for up to date information:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Fedorahosted-retirement
>
> * ssh pushes will direct you to the above wiki page and not complete.
> * web access will redirect you to the above page.
>
> We hope you will look to https://pagure.io for your future source and
> issue hosting needs.
>
> Note that lists.fedorahosted.org is not affected by this and will
> continue moving forward.
The retirement did broke one important tidbit that is critical for
migration: per-project redirects for Trac tickets does not work anymore.

We lost ability to redirect FreeIPA users accessing older
fedoraproject.org's Trac instance links to pagure.io versions of the
same tickets. The redirect was just set up over this week and now it is
not working at all.

This is a known issue that is being worked on (and I hear freeipa has already
been fixed, all the other projects should soon).
Yes, FreeIPA was fixed -- I tried a random ticket and it was redirected
properly.

Thanks!
--
/ Alexander Bokovoy