Am 23.03.2017 um 12:26 schrieb Athos Ribeiro:
On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 11:14:58AM +0100, Jiri Eischmann wrote:

I wonder if it's just me or others also have problems with performance
of Pagure. Pagure is always slower for me than e.g. Github, but it's
bearable. However, there are times when I have to wait easily 30-60 sec
to load a page which makes Pagure almost impossible to work with.
It is not just with Pagure here, most of Fedora infra is really slow
for me (it has always been). Sometimes I do wait 8~12 seconds for a page
to load (wiki, pagure, mailman archives, etc).  I always thought it had
some relation with my location (I am in Brazil).

Maybe this thread belongs to the infrastructure list?

Well, I think it is caused by the peering… From my German connection - peering over Level-3 - it is slow, too; when I'm in Flint, Michigan - pretty much direct peering over Comcast - infra is fast.