Hi,

F-13's NetworkManager is currently still at version
0.8.1-0.1.git20100510.fc13, which on my Sony netbook intermittently
disconnects on some networks, and could not pair up with the Google
Nexus One's wireless tether (Android 2.2) if WPA-PSK authentication is
enabled (it connects fine if the Nexus One's hotspot is left open).

Dan Williams built 0.8.1-0.4 on June 25th, and that solved the problem
nicely, but somehow this was not pushed as an update. Could one of the
maintainers do it? Otherwise, if there's no objection, I'll push that
build in a few days, before Koji recycles it.

Thanks,

--
Michel Alexandre Salim
Fedora Project Contributor: http://fedoraproject.org/