On 04/06/17 14:22, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
On Sun, Jun 04, 2017 at 02:10:13PM +0100, Tom Hughes wrote:
On 04/06/17 13:20, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
On Sun, Jun 04, 2017 at 02:15:19PM +0200, Michal Schorm wrote:
Is there some place I could read about this?  The rest of the email
didn't make much sense without this context I am missing.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/WhatHappenedToPkgdb

Still unclear.  As far as I've used it so far, "Pagure" refers to a
github-alike web site (https://pagure.io/).  Is this a different
"Pagure", or Pagure does several things at once?

We're talking "pagure the software" not "pagure the web site".

The plan is to run a second instance of pagure that sits it front of
dist-git and acts as an interface to the dist-git repos.

Sorry to push on this some more, but I'm still unclear on the details.

Will the second Pagure instance store exploded trees of the upstream
software?  Will the dist-git RPM source + patches form be generated
from that?

As I understand it the repos will remain the same, there will just be a new web interface in front of them, and pkgdb will go away and instead you will be able to grant people push access in the pagure interface.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (t...@compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/