If there are no objections, later this week I will update python-gevent
in rawhide to 1.2.2. We have 1.1.2 in rawhide currently.

There are some incompatible changes in the 1.2.x series of gevent,
please see the upstream release notes here:

http://www.gevent.org/changelog.html#a1-oct-27-2016

I found the following packages which depend on python*-gevent in
rawhide:

pykka
python-gevent-socketio
python-gevent-websocket
python-mwlib
python-parallel-ssh
python-psycogreen
python-qserve
python-tinyrpc
python-x2go

Of those, only python-mwlib appears to be affected by the module
removals in gevent 1.2.x, I filed bug 1459389.

For all other callers of gevent, please check if your package might be
affected. Note that the first upstream alpha of 1.2.x was first released
more than 9 months ago, so callers should have adjusted to the changes
upstream by now.

--
Dan Callaghan <dcall...@redhat.com>
Senior Software Engineer, Products & Technologies Operations