Fedora has a strong history of collaboration with upstream. A guy, Artem
Vorotnikov, is developing Volunode[1] a fork of boinc-client very
focused on improving Linux side of such software. As boinc-client
co-maintainer, I really appreciated what he doing at the moment, so I
will start the packaging process for Fedora/EPEL in next future.
I am writing to you because I would like that Fedora community could
help him, providing feedbacks about a RFC he made about usage of XML
routines [2].
If you cannot reply to Github page [2], feel free to write in this
mailing list, and I will forward your replies to him.

Thank you very much

[1]: http://volunode.com/about/
[2]: https://github.com/volunode/volunode/issues/2