On Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 09:22:57PM -0600, Jerry James wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 7:58 PM, Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek
> <zbys...@in.waw.pl> wrote:
> > Till, it'd be great if this kind of scary e-mail, affecting quite a
> > lot of packagers, would contain more details, hints, etc. It seems
> > people are confused ;)
>
> Yes, I'm confused, too.  This report lists jacknativeclient.  I've
> just done a search on my email: I've received exactly zero emails
> about problems with this package.  (I counted twice.)  There are no
> bugs filed on this package.  It was built successfully just back in
> February.  Koji shows zero failed builds.  What exactly is the problem
> with it?

It probably depends on jack, and jack depends on efl, and efl depends
on tslib, and tslib had a botched so-name in the i686 build. This will
be fixed when tslib which is in updated will go stable. So probably
the best option would be to provide positive karma on
https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2017-240bb678f2 if
you are a user of those packages.

Zbyszek