I'm fairly sure we don't have any setuid binaries written in OCaml.
However I've no idea how we would go about mechanically checking this,
hence why I'm asking here.

  OCaml 4.04.2 (23 Jun 2017):
  ---------------------------

  ### Security fix:

  - PR#7557: Local privilege escalation issue with ocaml binaries.
  (Damien Doligez, report by Eric Milliken, review by Xavier Leroy)

  CVE-2017-9772: Privilege escalation in OCaml runtime for SUID executables

  The environment variables CAML_CPLUGINS, CAML_NATIVE_CPLUGINS, and
  CAML_BYTE_CPLUGINS can be used to auto-load code into any ocamlopt-compiled
  executable or any ocamlc-compiled executable in ‘custom runtime mode’.
  This can lead to privilege escalation if the executable is marked setuid.

  Vulnerable versions: OCaml 4.04.0 and 4.04.1

Rich.