On 01/26/2016 09:33 PM, Matthias Runge wrote:
> On 26/01/16 14:10, Mikolaj Izdebski wrote:
>
>> pencil
>>
> pencil did not had any release for a longer time (although they directly
> recommend downloading a fedora 19 package, the latest build made by the
> package maintainer was 2 years ago for f20.
>
> Maybe it's time to retire it completely?

I am package maintainer for pencil. I see some people around me still
using pencil for their day job.

I have just got updates from upstream developers. A new version of
pencil has been released [1]. I uses Electron, instead of XULrunner.

I am planning to update the package to keep pencil on the next Fedora
releases. However, as I have checked on the wiki, Electron package [2]
has not been officially put into Fedora repo.
What should I do now? Any suggestions?

--
Kind Regards,
Truong Anh Tuan