On Mon, 2017-07-10 at 10:53 -0500, Michael Catanzaro wrote:
> My suggestion is some sort of debug option for Anaconda that would
> allow QA to set a root password when needed to investigate something
> going wrong, or for OpenQA. It could even allow visiting arbitrary
> Anaconda spokes.

We really want to keep the delta between what openQA does and what real
people do as small as possible. The entire point of openQA testing is
to test the bits we('re going to) ship, exactly as they will really be
used by real people. The danger is obvious: what if there's a bug in
anaconda which doesn't show up when it's run in debug mode? The tests
won't catch it...
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey