Hello:

Fabio Valentini wrote on 07/14/2017 06:04 PM:
Right now, I can't build updates or new packages, because "fedpkg
new-sources" is getting stuck (for more than 15 minutes) without error
message (other than the bodhi deprecation warning) and it doesn't do
anything until I kill it ...

I can't pin down the exact date it stopped working (since I don't use it
every day), but I first noticed it yesterday after installing updates from
f26-updates-testing (although those updates probably didn't cause the bug,
because downgrading to f26 stable packages didn't help).

Am I the only one affected by this bug or has nobody else been building
packages? ;)

Fabio

Yes, I am seeing the same issue on F-26.
Looks like some of nss-* 3.31.0-1.0.fc26 packages are the culprits. I
downgraded to
nss-* 3.30.2-1.1.fc26 and it seems to be working.

Regards,
Mamoru