"We" in this case is me, my Red Hat colleagues working on GNOME, Fedora
Workstation, upstream developers involved in Fedora Workstation and upstream
developers who are not involved in Fedora, usually because of answers like this.

I'm also fine with you leaving. In fact, that's probably a request I made to a
number of Fedora decision makers.

This has nothing to do with the apparent technical discussion and everything to
do with the tone and vocabulary used. If you think we're that incompetent, or
full of ourselves, then please, do leave, and show us how great you and your
ideas are because I'm not, and we are not, going anywhere.