On 17-09-14 10:01:21, Przemek Klosowski wrote:
On 09/13/2017 09:43 PM, Tony Nelson wrote:
For some reason, `dnf list libatasmart` says "Error: No matching
Packages to list", but `rpm -q libatasmart` returns the installed
version.  I've done `dnf clean all` twice, installed the update with
`rpm -U`, and rebuilt the RPM database with no change.  `dnf repoquery
libatasmart\*` only finds the devel packages.  Hopefully this is just
something about my own system.

maybe dnf sees that you have newer packages or packages installed
outside of the repos? try dnf distro-sync and/or dnf clean all.

No, I'm just careless.  Only a month ago when I was patching
libatasmart, I noted that the bug hadn't been fixed in 5 years, so I
added an "exclude" and then forgot about it.  yum would remind me if
I did that ("why is that red?"), but dnf doesn't.