Il 17/09/2017 15:39, Hans de Goede ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> On 14-09-17 14:44, Germano Massullo wrote:
>> Hi Hans, I can provide ~10 different Thinkpad models to test your code.
>> Looking forward to start!
>
> That is great, thank you.
>
> I'm looking forward to hear back from you with the results.
>
> Regards,
>
> Hans

Just a question before I start with tests on some machines. Concerning
the very little probability that some data corruption could happen:
which kind of data corruption would be? Bit flips, etc. Yes I do have
backups, but I wanted to ask that just to understand if I better to
resume data from backups even if I had no apparent crashes during tests.

Have a nice day