Dear all,

You are kindly invited to the meeting:
   Beta release Go/No-Go Meeting on 2017-09-21 from 17:00:00 to 19:00:00 UTC
   At fedora-meetin...@irc.freenode.net

The meeting will be about:

Before each public release Development, QA and Release Engineering meet to
determine if the release criteria are met for a particular release. This
meeting is called the Go/No-Go Meeting.

Verifying that the Release criteria are met is the responsibility of the QA
Team. Release Candidate (RC) availability and good QA coverage are
prerequisites for the Go/No-Go meeting.

If you have any bug on the list, please help us with Beta release. If we won't
be ready by Thursday, we will use this meeting to review blockers and decide
what to do.

Source: https://apps.fedoraproject.org/calendar/meeting/6621/