Hedayat Vatankhah wrote:
> :O Great! Currently, I can't even imagine maintaining any packages over
> few megabytes (maybe 100MiB tops, which will be a pain!), but not much
> long before, I had a hard time uploading a 21MiB data... specially since
> there is no way to resume uploading a source to look-aside cash (AFAIK).
> I was forced to retry a few times and pray so that it can be completed! :)

What I did several times for qt5-qtwebengine is that I SSHed into a remote
VPS and uploaded the tarball from there. (I actually SFTPed it from my
machine to the VPS first, because QtWebEngine tarballs have to be cleaned
from patent-encumbered stuff, but for most packages, you can just wget them
directly on the remote server and never download them locally to begin
with.) Of course, you need to have access to a suitable server or VPS to
pull that off though.

        Kevin Kofler