On 2017-10-11, 14:38 GMT, Martin Stransky wrote:
> And no, I'm not going to create COPR builds for that - it does
> not contain required NSS/NSPR packages and building from git
> is broken.

I don’t think I want to get immersed into merit of this
discussion, but let me just note that:

    a) there is no problem to build NSS/NSPR packages in COPR as
       well,

    b) it is possible to build package in COPR from ANY URL of
       SRPM, which means it could be as well SRPM in koji.

Just my €0.02.

Matěj
--
http://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: mcepl<at>ceplovi.cz
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5  BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8

Besides, the determined Real Programmer can write Fortran
programs in any language.
      -- Ed Post, Real Programmers Don't Use Pascal