On Wed, Nov 08, 2017 at 03:25:22PM +0000, Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
> Well that page only refers to OpenSSL and even then it points out that other
> distros have differing opinions. Personally I think it is dubious even for
> OpenSSL, and if you start broadening it further to claim it applies to what
> are effectively application level libiraries like libcups, where does it end ?
> You could just claim it applies to any widely used library in Fedora, at which
> point you're effectively just trying to nullify all licensing rules, whichs is
> not acceptable IMHO.

I've bumped this over to the legal mailing list [1].  We'll see what
their far more knowledgable heads have to say.

[1]
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/le...@lists.fedoraproject.org/thread/TYGLR34XR6L6MAXMVSDNYT3ZYXUKY7FX/

 - Solomon
--
Solomon Peachy                         pizza at shaftnet dot org
Coconut Creek, FL                          ^^ (email/xmpp) ^^