On Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 09:13:25AM +0000, Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 12, 2017 at 10:05:28PM -0500, James Antill wrote:
> >  Following is the list of topics that will be discussed in the FPC
> > meeting Wednesday at 2017-12-13 18:00 UTC in #fedora-meeting-2 on
> > irc.freenode.net.
>
> Please add:
>
> #727 convert guidelines to git and restructured text
> #667 Recommend use of systemd sandboxing directives
> #703 Inconsistency between "General Naming" and "Case Sensitivity"
> #733 'users and groups' guidelines need a link to the current list of
> preallocated users
>
> I'd suggest that #727 should go on the top of the agenda: it's a proposal
> to make the FPC draft process a bit more efficient, which might help
> with the backlog in the long run ;)

The minutes of the last meeting apparently haven't been sent out yet…
Nor previous to last… Nor previous to previous. I think it'd be a good
policy to do that, most people don't attend meetings but would still like
to know what is going on.

From
https://meetbot-raw.fedoraproject.org/teams/fpc/fpc.2017-12-13-18.00.log.html:
> No real updates on any of the older tickets that I can see
> So one thing is that I doubt we'll have another meeting until Jan 2018

FPC has a backlog of at least 17 tickets (13 listed in the
announcement e-mail I'm replying to, and 4 that I requested above),
and a 50 minute meeting is held on which three of those tickets are discussed,
in a rather informal and inconclusive way. And looking at the minutes
from meetings in November, two of those tickets have been "discussed"
multiple times previously, without much conclusions. There were two
short meetings with quorum in November, one in December.

The last few lines in the log suggest that FPC somehow misses the fact
that there are multiple tickets about _significant_ tickets that are
waiting for weeks for their reply. We really need the FPC to become more
responsive. Is there any plan how those issues are to be handled?

Zbyszek