Il 16 Dic 2017 23:39, "Spyros Trigazis" <spyridon.triga...@cern.ch> ha
scritto:

Hello Fedora Developers,

I would like to join the packagers group and I am sending you
this email to introduce myself.

My name is Spyros Trigazis and I'm currently working for the CERN [1]
Cloud Infrastructure team [2]. More specifically I'm working on
OpenStack/Magnum [3] and I'm serving as Project Team Lead PTL for
this OpenStack cycle. Mangum and the CERN Container service,
are heavy consumers of ProjectAtomic's [4] Fedora Atomic host and
I try to work close with the atomic team.

The main reason that I want to join the packagers group is that
I really respect all the work that is done open and it's offered
to the open source community free and for free. Of course I have
a stake to this effort. Magnum and consequently the CERN container
service are consuming kubernetes from the Fedora and CentOS repos,
so I would like to co-maintain the package with Jan Chaloupka
cc-ed with whom I'm in touch for some time now.

According to the process of joining the packagers team I need
to be sponsored from the a sponsor-level member, so folks I'm
looking for sponsor :).

Looking forward in hearing from you,
Spyros Trigazis

I already welcomed you in CentOS Virt SIG and I'm happy to welcome you in
the Fedora community.

[1] https://home.cern/
[2] http://openstack-in-production.blogspot.ch/
[3] https://docs.openstack.org/magnum/latest/