On Mon, 2017-12-18 at 22:36 +0100, nicolas.mail...@laposte.net wrote:
> Is it surprising that the Mozilla foundation, that decided long ago
> that users were idiots that didn't know what they wanted, and
> reoriented itself to serve the cloud industry

I don't share this opinion at all. If Fedora as a project does, then
the obvious course of action would be to find an alternative default
browser.

My mail is based on a belief that Mozilla is still one of the better
actors we have to work with in the category of desktop browser
suppliers, but that it's reasonable to believe that a message to them
from a relatively significant downstream along the lines of "hey,
folks, we kinda need you to demonstrate that you really understand why
this was a bad idea and be clear about how you plan to pull your socks
up" might have positive results.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey