On Sat, 2018-01-06 at 09:09 +0000, Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek wrote:
> Wow, that sounds like a hefty change. Has the work already begun?
> Is there a repo/branch where one can look at the WIP, test stuff,
> etc?

We are already working on that and everything goes directly to master -
"Rawhide" branch. The code is just not enabled right now on Rawhide but
will be soon.

Our plan is to move incrementally on Rawhide - migrate one thing after another
without changing functionality and without user noticeable impact. So
everything should be incrementally tested on Rawhide, no big potentially
disruptive flag days.

Jirka