Hi, guys,
        There are a few issues that bug me about Fedora, up to the
current F26 version I am running.  I know about bugzilla, but I want to
mention them here first in case I have something set up wrong and it's
me, not fedora.

        1.  The software update notification... When I click on it and
it brings up the window, the window comes up basically empty.  I click
on button to see what updates there are, and the window takes a very
long time, then shows the list of packages, but the button to click on
to Reboot and Install disappears. If you close the window, the
notification comment block goes away, but if you click on the toolbar,
it will come up and is still there.  If you click on the notification
again, the window will come up and is formatted differently, the list
is gone, but the reboot and install button is back.  If you close the
window this time, the notification disappears.  In other words, you can
accept the update blindly, or list it, wait a long time, check the
list, close the window, wait a bit, reopen the notification via the
tool bar, then hit reboot and install.  Please tell me how to fix this,
or where to file the bug.  It should not be this complicated.

        2.  When I want to report something or check my system status
using the setup/details window, I cannot copy the machine information.
Every bug report, and most messages here require that information.  why
isn't it copy capable?

        3.  Wyland!!??!!!  I liked X.  It worked!  Wyland has some
quirks, including the inability to run some kinds of video cards, like
Nvidia, and while it was brutal before, at least you could get it
working.  Now????  So I have  a better video card setting in my lab,
and a powersupply to support it and I haven't installed it because it
is not supported yet.  I know it is not your fault when manufacturers
(those idiots) refuse to reveal their instruction set or communications
architecture, but shouldn't some form of industry standards
organization be created to set up some standards so new systems could
be used across OS's and platforms?  Maybe RedHat could initiate that,
but I suspect Microsoft would be adamant about not opening the Kimono.

Thanks,
Les H