<snip>
> Without the help of many others, this project would never have gotten
> done.  Folks helped out with Koji modifications, with fedpkg
> contributions, with repeated testing of attempted conversions, with
> logic checking of my plans, of helping me understand more of git
> internals and deciphering error output, and most of all with being
> patient while we worked through the transition and very positive along
> the way.  Things will be bumpy over the next few weeks as we really
> start putting distgit to the test.  No amount of staging and testing can
> really replace production use.  There will be many more updates to
> fedpkg as bugs are found and fixed and features are contributed.  Wiki
> pages will get filled out as knowledge of how to interact with dist-git
> starts to spread ( https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Using_Fedora_GIT is a
> good start ).

Ok, so trying to update a package (libass) I've noticed a tiny problem:
the fedpkg switch-branch does not seem to set up proper tracking of
remote branches which then results in (uhm, I'm using git commit -a and
git push, so you maybe handle this in fedpkg commit -p):

pyfedpkg.FedpkgError: There are unpushed changes in your repo

fedora-packager-0.5.0.1-3.fc12.noarch

Martin