Tomasz Kłoczko <kloczko.tom...@gmail.com> wrote:

> […]

> This is like with with problems on taking care of the production issues or
> faults.
> Always needs to be someone who is controlling whole situation but this person
> does not need to to person doing all OS, HW, app, db related things which
> needs to be
> changed.
> At the end such person in bigger organisation sometimes is taking
> responsibility to teach other technical personnel about how to prevent
> similar faults.

Unfortunately, progress in Fedora and similar projects is
not made by telling people what they are doing wrong, but by
doing The Right Thing™ yourself or in collaboration with
others.  And even if one is reporting a fault, there are
ways to enable someone to fix that fault and there ways to
overwhelm them with superfluous information that makes their
work harder.

For example, take the first line of your text I quoted
above.  I can tell you that you used "with" there twice, or
I can hide that nugget in a long diatribe about the English
language, HTML mail and whatever.  If your time is limited,
you will probably prefer one over the other.

Or, to paraphrase perlstyle(1): Be explicit.  Be concise.  Be
nice.

Tim