Il 03/02/2018 14:12, Richard Shaw ha scritto:
Well I could not find any activity for 2018 so we're well past 3 weeks at this point. I have filed a ticket here:

https://pagure.io/fesco/issue/1838

But I don't want to maintain the packages, I can barely keep up with the ones I already have on here and RPM Fusion.

It seems that fpc has been upgraded to 3.0.4 by Joost on Friday and he addressed some of the bugs opened. Still, he doesn't made any communication attempts here or on bugzilla... Moreover, now we have Lazarus broken on Rawhide because it needs to be rebuilt after the fpc upgrade. (and possibly upgraded to 1.8.0).

It would be nice if someone else can, at least, co-maintain these two packages (I don't think to be able to).

Mattia