On 27 February 2018 at 18:04, Adam Williamson
<adamw...@fedoraproject.org> wrote:
[..]
> Do you just mean the python2-net-snmp package will go away and anything
> using it has to migrate to python3-net-snmp? If so, have you actually
> looked at the things that use it and considered how difficult it will
> be to migrate them?
>
> I see, for instance, '389-ds-base-owner' CCed on this mail; if 389-ds-
> base depends on python2-net-snmp it is not at all going to be
> acceptable to just throw it away without regards to whether 389-ds-base
> can reasonably migrate to python3 right now. That is a core component
> of one of our release-blocking deliverables, Fedora Server.

FYI "dnf -qC repoquery --whatrequires python2-net-snmp" command does not
show even single package which requires python2-net-snmp (in current
rawhide repo).
If 389-ds-base really is using net-snmp python2 module it means that
something is wrong with 389-ds-base dependencies.

kloczek
--
Tomasz Kłoczko | LinkedIn: http://lnkd.in/FXPWxH