On Thu, Mar 01, 2018 at 10:31:21 +0100,
 Vít Ondruch <vondr...@redhat.com> wrote:

Actually yes, it would be super useful if I knew where the repos are.

I use the following to get the rawhide i386 compose repo. I need to change the date and sequence number to match the one I want. I use it to get update packages and rarely to rollback packages after a bad update.
You probably don't want the gpgcheck and sslverify disabled.

[compose]
name=Fedora - Compose
failovermethod=priority
#baseurl=http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/development/$basearch/os/
#mirrorlist=https://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/metalink?repo=rawhide&arch=$basearch
#baseurl=http://bruno.wolff.to/fedora/development/rawhide/$basearch/os/
#baseurl=file:///home/fedora/development/rawhide/Everything/$basearch/os/
baseurl=https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/compose/rawhide/Fedora-Rawhide-20180301.n.0/compose/Everything/i386/os/
enabled=1
gpgcheck=0
gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora-$basearch
sslverify=False

Note that there was a completed compose for March 1st, so you don't need this today.