Hi,

the plan to drop the GTK+ GUI [1] was approved by FESCO, so I will be
dropping the wireshark-gtk package in rawhide(currently F29). Also I
would like to propose that we change the name of wireshark-qt. There are
three packages now - wireshark-cli, wireshark-gtk and wireshark-qt.
Since the wireshark-gtk is going away I would like to suggest that we
change the wireshark-qt to something more generic like wireshark-gui. If
you feel like there is a reason why I should not do that, please just
respond to this email.

Thanks.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Drop_Legacy_GTK+_GUI_in_wireshark

--
Michal Ruprich
Associate Software Engineer

Email: mrupr...@redhat.com
Web: www.cz.redhat.com
Red Hat Czech s.r.o., Purkyňova 115, 612 00, Brno, Czech Republic