It looks like some Blender dependencies such as openvdb and embree
failed to build with gcc 8.x while they successfully compiled with GCC
7.x. Not sure what caused the issue but I can provide the result:

Failure to build openvdb  with gcc 8.0.1
https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=25736367

Failure to build embree with gcc 8.0.1
https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=1053061

Successful build of openvdb with gcc 7.1.1
https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=25736526

Successful build of embree with embree 3.0.0
https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=25736804

Upstream embree contacted me about the failure and I provided my finding
to them about the root cause. Can someone take a look at the issue
related to GCC 8.0.1 which is beyond my skills? Thanks

--
Luya Tshimbalanga
Graphic & Web Designer