On Mon, 2018-03-19 at 08:43 -0700, Adam Williamson wrote:
> What if I just want to write a tool that parses fedmsgs about module
> builds in Koji and does something that depends on module names,
> streams
> and versions? (e.g. some sort of changelog thing)

I haven't looked at actual fedmsgs lately but they should carry this
information as separate fields, e.g. here's how a module state change
message is specified:

https://fedora-fedmsg.readthedocs.io/en/latest/topics.html#mbs-module-state-change

The `context` field is missing here but I guess that's just a case of
the docs not keeping up with the latest changes.

Nils
--
Nils Philippsen    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to
Software Engineer   purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither