On Mon, 2018-03-26 at 09:30 +0100, Richard Hughes wrote:
> With version 3.0 dnf is switching to the codebase we originally wrote
> for PackageKit (libzif->libhif->libdnf), and so it inherits the
> "download complete cache and switch atomically" logic. This means we
> get a shared cache for free.

I've been working on zchunk which will allow downloading only the delta
 of the metadata.  AIUI, currently dnf uses librepo to download the
metadata, so that's where I was planning to do the zchunk integration.
Is there somewhere else I should be looking at for dnf 3.0, or is it
still using librepo to do the actual downloads?

Jonathan