On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 05:34:23PM -0700, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> On 03/21/2018 01:52 PM, Kaleb S. KEITHLEY wrote:

> >> You can do so.
> >
> > I think you misunderstood what I was asking.
>
> ah, I did. sorry.
> >
> > I'm fine with getting _one_ notification. Or maybe even five.
> >
> > But I have probably 50 in my inbox after all was said and done. All from
> > one build.
>
> Yeah, that seems... wrong.
>
> CCing Ralph here, perhaps he can comment or other greenwave developers.

Yeah, the tl;dr is that Bodhi greenwave needs to be taught that an f26
build only makes sense in the f26 policy.  Today, it receives notice
about a f26 build and publishes messages about all the policies it has
that might apply to that build (f28, f27, f26, etc..).

Dan is taking a look at refactoring it to know a bit more about the
things its being asked about (builds, updates, ..) which should end
up cutting way down on this spam.  https://pagure.io/greenwave/issue/126