Hi,

Is there a way to run a custom command after hotspot authentication?

Fedora has/had some ways of detecting portals. dnssec-trigger,
NetworkManager and Gnome3. I think the current method is supposed
to be based on the latter. So I guess the problem that is used is
/usr/libexec/gnome-shell-portal-helper

Does that signal anything back to NM? It seems the helper itself has
no "post" commands it can run.

Specifially, I'm trying to solve the problem of IPsec MOBIKE support.
When we receive a notification of the new IP address via netlink, the
network isn't working yet and our mobike address update request using
this new IP address dies in the portal filter. The user authenticats
and the captive portal disables the filter, but we no longer receive
any update about this event from netlink/kernel.

Paul