I completely agree here. /usr/bin/python should go when python2 itself
will be removed from Fedora. For me this change is just an unnecessary
additional change which will probably annoy users. And if the solution
to get /usr/bin/python back is to install that additional package: 95%
(I guess) of users will install and forget about that topic until we
remove python2 itself.

Greetings
Christian