On Fri, Jul 13, 2018 at 11:34 AM, Kalpa Welivitigoda
<callka...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was trying to build a live cd with livecd-creator and towards the
> latter part of the process I encountered the following error,
>
> Checking filesystem /var/tmp/imgcreate-230i9kyl/tmp-fjf6k6vu/ext3fs.img
> resizing /var/tmp/imgcreate-230i9kyl/tmp-fjf6k6vu/ext3fs.img
> Checking filesystem /var/tmp/imgcreate-230i9kyl/tmp-fjf6k6vu/ext3fs.img
> Error creating Live CD : fsck after resize returned an error (1)!
>
> I also tried with increasing the value of ,
> part / --size
> in kick start file, but still get the same error.
>
> What should I do to overcome this error?

I'm not sure to what degree livecd-creator is being maintained, these
days Fedora composes use livemedia-creator which is part of lorax.

Anyway, my suggestion is to gather up all the logs and file a bug.
There isn't enough information in the description to know why it's
failing. My expectation is the first fsck or the resize should fail
safely, the second fsck failing sounds like a bug somewhere, but...

Alternatively if you can at least run fsck manually on this to find
out what it says is wrong with the file system. I suggest -fnv
options.

--
Chris Murphy