Please note that we have two different issues here, with different solutions:

- Packages using an embedded waf: as the upstream waf script uses a
shebang like '#! /usr/bin/env python', these packages fail due to the
removal of the unversioned Python binary and should call their waf
copy using one of the %{__python2} or %{__python3} macros, and BR on
python2-devel or python3-devel to get the macros.

- Packages using the system-wide waf script in the Python3 variant
(note that waf is using alternatives, so /usr/bin/waf can be either
using Python2 or Python3, depending on the declared BRs): these will
currently fail in rawhide, as the version in rawhide is not fully
Python3-compatible, which will be fixed soon.

(Of course packages using embedded waf, and calling it via
%{__python3} will likely also see the second issue, and should simply
update their embedded waf script.)