On Thu, Aug 2, 2018 at 12:23 PM, Miroslav Suchý <msu...@redhat.com> wrote:

> Dne 31.7.2018 v 15:04 Kamil Paral napsal(a):
> > In short, package managers on Rawhide would no longer replace
> $releasever variable with a numerical value (like '29' at
> > this moment, soon '30'), but with 'rawhide' string instead. I hope this
> change will make life a bit easier for
> > third-party repos maintainers, for users, for developers and sysadmins,
> and for release engineering. The technical
> > implementation can be seen in the ticket (it's the 'Proposed solution
> 1'), together with a long discussion.
>
> Just note that fedora-rawhide.repo has:
> gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora-$releasever-$basearch
>
> Which now points to /etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora-29-x86_64 (on
> x86_64 machine).
>
> So either this file need to be renamed to RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora-rawhide-x86_64
> and updated on every branching or symlink
> need to be provided.

Interesting, this is something Kevin mentioned during the releng meeting,
which I didn't completely get:

17:09:15 <nirik> also would fix a long standing issue around moving to
rawhide from a stable relase and gpg key...17:09:35 <nirik> because
the gpg key file is called 'whatever-rawhide'  not 'whatever-29'

It seems he was mistaken then?

But yes, the files would have to be renamed, thanks for a reminder.