Hello, Antonio.

On Thursday, 23 August 2018 at 11:05, Antonio Trande wrote:
> Hello everyone.
>
> Python2 Biopython is required by 'python-MDAnalysis' on fedora 30+
> (other than 'openms', already modified).
>
> Ask to the maintainer of 'python-MDAnalysis' (Dominik Mierzejewski -
> rathann) if we are ready for switching to Python3 definitively.

MDAnalysis claims to support python 3.4+ since 0.17.0, but I haven't
tried to build and run it with python3 yet. Please open a bugzilla
ticket to track this. PRs are of course welcome. Thank you for being
proactive on this.

Regards,
--
Fedora   https://getfedora.org  |  RPMFusion   http://rpmfusion.org