On Mon, Sep 3, 2018 at 4:07 PM Michael Adam <ma...@redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Tinyproxy just released a new version 1.10 which is has been overdue
> and containes 2 CVE fixes apart from several enhancements.
>
> I created builds for rawhide already.
>
> I was wondering if it is still possible to get tinyproxy to this important
> update in f29, since no other packages depend on it, afaict.
>
> If so, what do I do? Just update the scm branch and bring it in through Bodhi?

Sounds like a reasonable course of action. Is it backward compatible
in terms of any interface people might use? If so once it's baked in
f29 for a bit, we're in freeze atm any so it won't progress from
updates-testing -> stable until Beta gets signed off, you might want
to consider pushing to stable releases too due to CVEs