On su, 16 syys 2018, Björn Persson wrote:
I have a Kerberos authentication problem.

On one computer running Fedora 27, I run kinit to authenticate to the
Fedora servers. After I enter my passphrase, kinit returns exit status
141. Then I run "fedpkg build", and get these error messages:

Kerberos authentication fails: (-1765328352, 'Ticket expired')
Could not execute build: Could not login to
https://koji.fedoraproject.org/kojihub
Can you provide output from
export KRB5_TRACE=/dev/stderr
klist -A
kinit
fedpkg build

?

There is no error message from kinit, no indication that anything is
wrong other than the exit code 141. I can't find any documentation of
exit codes from kinit. Thus I have no hint at what the problem might be.
Does anyone know what this code means?
According to the source code, there is no such exit code. May be this is
a return code passed through abnormally from a credentials cache
provider but I'd need to see in more details what is your environment to
tell more.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy
Sr. Principal Software Engineer