On Mon, Sep 17, 2018 at 12:45:59PM +0200, Miro Hrončok wrote:

> > > How would I know about that in the first place? How do I query it?
> >
> > It will either be in the archive :) or you check the tags and
> > their binaries & modulemds.
>

> This is not going to be trivial. If you could provide examples, it would be
> great.

It indeed isn't.

To get the list of F29 modular tags, you could run:
% koji list-tags | grep -P '^f29-modular(-.*)?$'

To get the list of modules in those tags, e.g. F29 "GA":
% koji list-tagged f29-modular

But now it gets complicated.  Even if you fetch the modulemd from
koji or MBS, you won't have the list of RPM artifacts in these
(yet, that will change in the near future).  For that you'll need
the composed modulemd.  So ignoring the above, you could just
check the latest F29 modular repos, get the modules.yaml.gz
in their repodata and see the data.artifacts.rpms sections
which list all their RPMs in the repo.  Once you have those,
you can query them individually.  However, since DNF hides
disabled streams, you'd either need to download them or enable
each stream before running the queries.  I know, it's bad.
We need to enhance repoquery quite a bit here.

I guess you could also fetch primary.xml and work with that.

If you're interested in SPEC files, the modulemds in koji and MBS
tell you what refs were used to build the components, both the
original input (usually branch names) and the expanded variant
(commit hashes).

Example for testmodule-master-20180405123256.c2c572ec:
https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=1065618

You can then fetch these from dist-git.

Feel free to ask on our channel so that we can find a workable
solution for you now... and something for the future.