On Tue, Sep 25, 2018 at 4:44 PM Ben Cotton <bcot...@redhat.com> wrote:

> We have a proposal to add a fourth criterion for the
> Go/No-Go decision, beginning with F29 Final:
>
> 4. The release announcement post for Fedora Magazine is substantially
> complete

I'm torn on this one... I think the release announcement should be done
before the release (with time to properly review it, etc.).  That being
said, I'm afraid that all this proposal will do is shift the last-minute
scramble to the Go/No-Go meeting itself.  I'd rather look for a solution
that fundamentally makes the situation better, rather than just shifting
the timing.  Unfortunately, I haven't been able to come up with a better
proposal :-(

-Jared