On Fri, 06 Aug 2010 14:11:20 -0400, Matthias wrote:

> On Wed, 2010-08-04 at 12:32 -0400, Bill Nottingham wrote:
>
> > Unblocked orphan librsvg2
>
> I've taken ownership of this now, since dropping it is not an option. If
> anybody else wants to maintain the package, please let me know, I'm
> happy to give it up to good hands.

The current bz reports for librsvg2 are all due to a NULL ptr
comparison crash in g_str_equal  when in rsvg-styles.c rsvg_parse_style_pair()
the value arg is NULL.

Adding a guard prior to calling g_str_equal fixes the crash for everything
here, ... Nautilus, Emacs, Geeqie, with all the three test .svg files.
Using g_strcmp0 instead would also make the code NULL-safe.