As directed by:

  https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/CI/Tests

I tried to add a test to libguestfs dist-git:

  https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/libguestfs/blob/master/f/tests/tests.yml

It's very simple initially.  It just needs to run
‘libguestfs-test-tool’ (a program installed by the libguestfs package
which does some self-tests).  Ideally as non-root, but I think I've
set it up to run as root to start with.

I did a scratch build initially, but it seems like the tests only run
from what's been pushed to dist-git.  In any case the test didn't look
as if it had run.  So I pushed the test to dist-git -- see above --
and did another scratch build.  However I've still no real idea if the
test really ran.

I got an email containing this link:

https://jenkins-continuous-infra.apps.ci.centos.org/blue/organizations/jenkins/fedora-rawhide-build-pipeline/detail/fedora-rawhide-build-pipeline/846/pipeline/

which looks like there are lots of failures, but it's also not clear
if the test ran / tried to run / didn't run / if this link has nothing
to do tests.

So, that was the end of my experiment.  Not a very good result :-(

Rich.