Hi,
On Mon, Oct 1, 2018 at 4:29 PM Stephen <fedora201...@nuclearsunshine.com> wrote:
> The maintainer for Plymouth, Ray Strode (halfline), is not addressing
> its bugs on RHBZ (one response all year on a single bug, accepting a
> patch), including showstopper bugs that are preventing boot entirely in
> some instances.
I'm around, but I work on a lot of stuff. plymouth doesn't get a lot
of attention,
since it basically works. It doesn't see as much development as some
components because other parts of the stack have been prioritized.

Having said that, Hans de Goede has taken up the mantle of improving the
boot experience recently, including some changes to plymouth. So you should
see some changes soon.

plymouth does get fixes for blocker issues when necessary, and i still give it
some attention upstream.

It is receiving the amount resources we considered appropriate at the moment.

--Ray