Il 04/10/18 05:53, Christopher ha scritto:

> The answers to these questions should be clear, step-by-step
> command-line instructions, or specific examples of a SPEC file
> modification. Where can I find that kind of documentation?

There's a lot of information about that at
https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/modularity/

However, I'm still confused too... what's the difference between
Requires and BuildRequires in .specfile and build and runtime
dependencies in module definition file? Aren't Requires and
BuildRequires enough?

For example, I would like to build a module for Skychart; Skychart needs
FreePascal and Lazarus as buildrequires; should I also add them to
module definition as build dependencies? If a new FreePascal or Lazarus
version is built, it will trigger a new Skychart module build, or I
still need to do it manually?

Thanks
Mattia