On Tue, 16 Oct 2018 13:27:12 -0700
"Gerald B. Cox" <gb...@bzb.us> wrote:

> Press the ? key and a window will pop up with all the keyboard
> shutcuts

I couldn't find a way to move to the next topic from within the current
topic.  I had to do a u, then a down arrow, then an enter.  That is, I
finished reading a response stream, and just want to open the next
one.  I tried J and K, but they did nothing except appear in a page
search entry box.

The other thing, is there a way to put the responses in threaded mode,
so they are in context like a tree, the way a newsreader would do it.
The display seems to be a posting time based stream of responses.  Maybe
there is a cue I'm missing that tells the post the response is to?  Or
maybe it is because I'm not registered and logged in.  Is there extra
functionality then?