Chen Lei wrote:
> How about qt-doc? Currently, it bundles src/qch/html docs, the src
> image files are completely useless and duplicate with files in html
> directory. The content of the qch and html docs is identical, since
> assistant_adp is dropped by qt 4.7, I suggest to split html docs into
> another subpackage or simply drop html docs. Personally, I only use
> assistant to open qch format docs.

Yes, qt-doc should be split per format. Dropping the HTML docs entirely (in
favor of the QCH) is also something I'd consider (for all Qt-based
libraries). IMHO, showing those docs is what Qt Assistant is for. We'll
discuss this in the meeting.

(That said, assistant_adp is NOT dropped in Fedora, we ship a qt-assistant-
adp compatibility package because some apps need it. But viewing Qt docs in
the compatibility Assistant isn't of much use.)

        Kevin Kofler